See below for the location of Clare College Boathouse
Who to contact?
- Club Captain for enquiries about the club in general.
- Mens Captain for enquiries about mens rowing (if you are over 18).
- Womens Captain for enquiries about womens rowing (if you are over 18).
- Sculling Captain for enquiries about sculling.
- Junior Development Officer – if you are under 18.
- Coxing Development Officer – if you are interested in coxing for us, or learning to cox (you get free membership).
- Membership Officer – for enquiries regarding your membership if you are already a member.
- Race Float Secretary – for enquiries regarding your race fees / float.
- Treasurer – for general financial queries.
- Welfare Officer – if you wish to raise any concerns about the welfare of a rower.
- Safety Officer – any enquiries relating to rowing safety.
- Membership Officer – any enquiries about membership.
- Race Float Secretary – any enquiries about your race float.
- Events Entries Organiser for any enquiries about the events we run.
- Social Secretary – enquiries about social events.
- Equipment Officer – enquiries about equipment or reporting damage to boats or equipment.
- Kit Officer – enquiries about kit orders.
- CRA Representative – Champs representative with the Cambridge Rowing Association.
- Other enquiries – for anything else.
We row out of Clare College Boathouse, Cutter Ferry Lane, Cambridge CB4 1JR
View Larger Map